Another world is not only possible,
she is on her way.
On a quiet day, if you listen carefully,
you can hear her breathing.


- Arundhati Roy -

Friday, October 17, 2008

A Wealthy and Wise America

I have a vision in which outdated beliefs, attitudes and old money paradigms have shifted into a new conscious prosperity. It is a world where wealth is used with wisdom for the good of each person, where individuals thrive. Money is simply a window into the soul -– a metaphor for how you are living your life –- with dignity and respect for your self, your money and for others. My vision is of unlimited thriving with money used for good, as the rudder that drives each American's vision ship.

I have a personal vision (one I have no idea of how to accomplish) of giving my book FREE to each and every person who wants to change their relationship to money to thrive with wealth and wisdom. They read it and are inspired to take action towards their prosperous future.

This is my work, my mission and vision that gets me up in the morning.

Marilyn August